Creating a beautiful book has never been easier. The tools and guidelines to assist you all begin on this page.
- BEFORE YOU START - SETTING UP YOUR PROJECT
- Get Started - by following the steps below:
- Create a New Book - the steps required to select a book style, upload images and begin the design
- Design Tool Tips - a guide to the functions of the Design Tool
- FAQ - frequently asked questions about using the Design Tool
- Identify the images you want to use, and
- Remove them from iPhoto (or other photograph management application) and copy them into a new UNIQUE folder.
- Make sure that all your images are RGB (color profile) and JPG (file format)
- The images have sufficient resolution (300 DPI)
- Place the folder of images in a PERMANENT location. Changing the location (e.g. moving them to an external hard drive) will break the link that is formed in the Design Tool.
REMEMBER, DO NOT MOVE YOUR IMAGES ONCE YOU BEGIN YOUR PROJECT!
Then, choose to create a new project,
or, pick up where you left off with an existing project.
You can get help at any time by returning to the Home button and then choosing the User Guide or FAQ buttons for more detailed information.